Cobra Pose- Bhujangasana
The meaning of Bhujanga is the serpent in Sanskrit language and asana means pose, therefore Bhujangasana means the serpent pose or cobra pose.
Steps of doing cobra pose
1. Lie on the floor facing the ground and stretch your legs and hands.
2. Try to bring up your head and body up-to naval by inhaling. You have to set you both hands on the ground.
3. Now, stretch your whole body.
4. Stay in this pose at least 15 seconds and come back to the ground by exhaling.
Benefits of Cobra Pose
1. This pose makes stronger your spine.
2. It helps to make our stomach healthy.
3. It helps to heal asthma.
4. It helps to make our heart and lungs healthy.
1. If you are suffering from back pain you have to avoid this pose.
2. If you are pregnant you should avoid this pose.
3. If you have a headache you don’t have to do this yoga.
You may also like