300 Hours Advanced Yoga Teacher Training Course
300 Hours Advanced Yoga Teacher Training Course is an advanced yoga course designed to the yoga enthusiasts who are headed to harness and hone the journey of yoga in deeper and comprehensive level. The course has been programmed with the hope to deliver the higher study and skills to the practitioners who have already graduated 200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training Course. Nepal Yoga Teacher Training Centre is determined to disperse the best wisdom possible to all the yoga aspirants from all over the world. Through the advanced and progressive 300 Hours Advanced Yoga Teacher Training Course, Nepal Yoga Teacher Training Centre is dedicated to educate and inspire to the candidates of 300 Hours Yoga Teacher Training Course.
300 Hours Advanced Yoga Teacher Training Course especially includes the subjects of higher level of yoga asana practice, gentle and relaxing Hatha Yoga to intensive and advanced Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga. Besides the yoga sessions of two different styles of yoga, the course also includes few classes of Acro-Yoga. In addition to these styles of yoga asana classes, Iyengar Yoga and Sivananda Yoga is also taught based on the text books. Because of its compulsory combination of pranayama and meditation as one of the major aspects of 300 Hours Advanced Yoga Teacher Training Course, Nepal Yoga Teacher Training Course wants to emphasize the fact that the program offered by this school is not only confined to one part or aspect of yoga. It has been exclusively and comprehensively structured addressing and including all the yogic practices and processes which are vital as well as essential for the completion of 300 Hours Yoga Teacher Training Course. Obviously being one step higher than 200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training Course, 300 Hours Advanced Yoga Teacher Training Course has been architected with advanced teaching practice, yoga asana practice, pranayama techniques and practice as well as in-depth and comprehensive study of yoga Ayurveda and anatomy not excluding the most significant factor of yoga called Yoga Philosophy. As a whole, 300 Hours Advanced Yoga Teacher Training Course has been made an intensive, empowering, rigorous keeping in mind to the practitioners who have already involved in 200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training Course.
Since 300 Hours Advanced Yoga Teacher Training Course is constructed in particular to create great teachers who can be able to create many other great teachers, it is conducted with discipline, dedication and inspiration to develop such yoga teachers who are trained and expected to have attained great amount of skills, wisdom and way to be a wonderful teacher. Most importantly, the teaching of yoga is mainly based on making one a good human being before leading one to the path of making a teacher. It’s always the highest responsibility of Nepal Yoga Teacher Training Centre that a yoga participant who comes to this divine school would first learn to be good human being. Definitely, 300 Hours Advanced Yoga Teacher Training Course has tried to include each and every aspect possible to make one fulfill with all the necessary skills and ideas to work in the field of yoga. The practical classes and first-hand advice of the teachers would definitely help to the practitioners for their improvement and enhancement of the knowledge and way of teaching. The course is mainly based on the practical aspect as yoga mainly ask you for the practice rather than anything else. When the talks of Hath Yoga comes, the practice comes at the top. Rest are followed by the practice.
While caring the idea of making you a wise and skillful yoga teacher, 300 Hours Advanced Yoga Teacher Training also concerns on the subject of generosity and flexibility physically in the case of asana as well as for conducting the classes to work with different group of people.
What can you attain from 300 Hours Advanced Yoga Teacher Training Course?
- Hatha Yoga class, based on yoga therapy with therapeutic base as well for developing the healthy body and balanced mind, is practiced which will teach you asana according to the issues of the body.
- Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga practices develops your flexibility, strength, stamina and way to find the combination of body and mind corresponding asana with pranayama.
- Iyengar Yoga based on alignment and adjustment with the use of props for better position and better benefits in physical, mental and spiritual level of asana practice.
- Sivananda Yoga with specific guidance of teacher starting with warm-up, surya namaskar, asana, relaxation and breathing.
- Acro-Yoga practices in partner and group will be conducted for having some exciting experiences of yoga practice. It also give you a sense of balance, poise, harmony and combination within oneself and between and among practitioners.
- Ayurveda and Yoga Anatomy helps you to get the knowledge about Ayurveda and the physiological aspect of body and its correlation to yoga practice. As an advanced yoga practitioner, it’s always important to follow the knowledge on yoga anatomy and Ayurveda.
- Pranayma and Meditation techniques are taught with meditative manner that they help you to develop your higher awareness and also help to give good knowledge on pranayama and meditation with its benefits and many other aspects. Pranayamas are taught to teach other and to practice them safely while applying the bandhas. The practice of pranayama and meditation becomes deeper as it is conducted for about one and half an hour every day besides other occasional classes of dynamic meditation, chakra meditation as well as Yoga Nidra.
- Mantra Chanting is practiced in regular basis for immersing you into the authentic and ancient aspect of yoga so that you may enhance your core insight on yoga. Furthermore, the practice during the course also leads you to get the idea to bring the similar sort of schooling in your teaching.
- Kriyas are also practiced to cleanse your physical body. The special session will be conducted to teach you apply the practices of Neti, Dhauti, Bhasti, Trataka and Bhastrika.
- Yoga Philosophy will be taught to increase the depth of knowledge and understanding of yoga. The class will be mainly focused on Patanjali Yoga Sutras and Bhagavada Geeta which will give you the broader horizon of yoga.
- Teaching Practice will also be conducted for developing your teaching skills at least two classes for each individual. The first-hand advice of the teacher gives you lot of ideas and information to modify and magnify your teaching skills.
Who can Join 300 Hours Advanced Yoga Teacher Training Course?
- 200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training Course graduates are welcomed to join this intensive and advanced 300 Hours Advanced Yoga Teacher Training Course.
- Practitioner having the ability to hold basic poses for at least one minutes.
- Healthy joints and back to practice intensive yoga classes with surya namaskar of at least 10 rounds.
- Core strength with the ability to hold in Navasana for 25 counts at least.
- Understanding of hatha yoga
- Practice advanced level asana
- Surya Namaskar with Breath awareness
- Chandra Namaskar with Chakra awareness
- Sukshma Vyama
- Standing Asana Series
- Sitting Asana Series
- Twisting Asana Series
- Back Bending Asana Series
- Kneeling Asana Series
- Reclining Asana Series
- Inversion Asana Series
- Twisting series of Asana
- Asana Benefits and contra-indication
- Difference between Hatha and Ashtanga yoga
- 4 important meditative postures
- Understanding of Asana beyond physical exercise
Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga Primary Series
- Primary Series
- Ashtanga Surya Namaskar A & B
- Vinyasa and Its importance
- Fundamental Aspects of Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga: Drishti, Bandha, Vinyasa and Breathing
- Standing Asana
- Sitting Asana
- Reclining Asana
- Finishing Asana
- Introduction and elaboration on Pranayama
- Types of Pranayama
- Balancing Pranayama
- Vitalizing Pranayama
- Relaxing Pranayama
- Analysis on Nadis and its importance in Pranayama
- In-depth practice of pranayama
- Pancha Prana ( the five vital force)
- Practice of Kumbhaka (retention)
- Importance of Sushumna
- Function and mechanism of Ida, Pingala & Sushumna
- Awakening of Sushumna energy
- Detailed understanding of Yoga
- History of Yoga
- Five Kosha
- Understanding of Self-realization, Liberation, Consciousness
- The four faculties of mind –field
- Five Stages of Mind -Field
- The four foundational Pillars of life
- Introduction to Ayurvedic life style
- Introduction to Yogic sleeping life style
- Eight limbs of Patanjali Yoga Sutra- Ashtanga Yoga
- Bhagvada Geeta
- Understanding in meditation and Yoga Nidra
- Understanding of Kundalini and Chakra
- The description of Karma Yoga in relation to Bhagvada Geeta
- The analysis and understanding of Bhakti Yoga in relation to Bhagvada Geeta
- Knowledge on Raja yoga and It’s importance
- Discussion in relation between health and yoga
- The philosophy of Karma and non-attachment in Yogic Dimensions
- Four level of Consciousness
- Discussion on Kundalini Yoga
- Insight on Yogic science
- Meditation and the Spiritual Heart
- Talks on birth and death in relation to Yogic Science
Yoga Anatomy and Ayurveda
- Understanding in Yogic Anatomy and physiology
- Introduction of respiratory system and yogic breathing
- Practice, Benefits and Effects of Shat kriya practices
- Understanding the concept of asana practices in relation to its effect on joints, spine and muscular system
- The structure of spine and its movement in yoga
- Anatomical study of muscles
- Preventive and safety way of using Joints during Asana practice and classes
- Teaching on major systems in the body
- Review of yogic digestive system and respiratory system
- Pranayama and its effect on cardio-vascular system
- Benefits of asana on muscular system
- Anatomical study of glands and its connections to chakras
- Anatomical analysis of nervous system in relation to nadis
- Introduction to Ayurveda
- Understanding on Ayurveda
- The relation between Ayurvedic Science and Yogic life
- Introduction, discussion, characteristics of three main mind body constitutions
- Definition of Health according to Ayurveda.
- Understanding in Meditation
- Types of Meditation
- Dynamic Meditation
- Soul Meditation
- Breath Awareness Meditation
- Chakra Meditation
- Mantra Meditation
- Root Mantra Awareness Meditation
- Non Duality Awareness Meditation
- Open Eye Meditation
- Third Eye Meditation
- Music Meditation
- Obstacles in Meditation
- Witnessing Meditation
- Chakra Awareness Meditation
- Yantra Awareness Meditation
Adjustment and Alignment
- Discussion of asana one by one.
- Modification or variations of asana
- Use of props for asana and its’ proper use
- Limitation and Contra-indication of asana
- Preparation and process of conducting alignment and adjustment of asana practice
- Workshop on twisting postures
- Art of adjustment and alignment while being aware on certain part of the body
- Balancing the weight of body to feel the infinity within.
- Modification of the asana according to owns’ limitation
- Introduction of Shat Kriyas based on classical Hatha Yoga
- Practicum of Jal Neti and Sutra Neti for cleansing the mucous and blockage of the nostrils.
- Practicum of Bhasti for abdominal cleansing.
- Introduction and importance of Mantra yoga
- Significance of (OM)-AUM
- Mantra for complete well-being
- Mantra for peaceful mind and blissful soul
- Introduction of Ajapa Japa
- Importance of So-HUM
- Invocation Mantra for Patanjali
- Various Mantras applicable in practices
- Mantra for completeness
- Mantra for awakening wisdom
- Mantra for fearlessness life
- Mantra for divine love between Teacher & student
- Mantra for Guru
- Mantra for auspiciousness, peace and health.
- Importance and understanding of Mudra
- Types of Mudra
- Practical approach on Hastha Mudra, Elements Mudra,
- Physical, Mental and spiritual Benefits of Mudra
- Way of beginning the classes
- Disciplines of yoga teachers and students
- The importance of demonstration
- Preparation for classroom.
- The way of describing the practice, techniques while teaching classes.
- Building a social relationship between teachers and students
- Inspiration and motivation in difficult situation
- Ways to be confident while teaching and sharing the yogic practices
- Instruction skills
- Way of giving constructive feedback
- Nine Main Doors in Human Body
- Definition and importance of Yogic locks.
- Preparation & Benefits of Bandhas.
- Three Bandhas : Moola Bandha, Uddiyana Bandha and Jalandhara Bandha
- Maha Bandha
- Dance and Bhajan
- Outing to visit nearby places
Yoga Philosophy, lifestyle and Ethics for Yoga Teacher
- History, definition, modes, contemporary meaning and essence of yoga
- Understanding on application of yoga philosophy in contemporary life
- 3 Gunas and 3 Doshas
- Patanjali Yoga Sutras and their relevant interpretation especially the orientation in Ashtanga Yoga.
- Ethics for Yoga Teachers
- Values and Norms of being a yogi
- The responsibility with oneself and to the world as yoga teacher in contemporary world.
- Daily-life routine: principles of diet, significance of practice and lifestyle
- Teaching experience in a class.
- The understanding on self and Ego
- Insight on consciousness and self-awareness.
- Knowledge on yoga and its relationship to our life