Camel Pose (Ustrasana)- Steps/Benefits/Contraindication
Ustrasana means a camel pose. It is back bending asana. The pose is linked to open Anahata chakra.
- Kneel down and stretch the hands up with an inhalation.
- Slowly bent backward with an exhalation and place the palm on the hips or the sole of feet.
- Stay in the pose for about 5 breaths.
- At last, with an exhalation be straight and stretch the hands upwards.
- With an exhalation, bring hands downwards.
- This pose strengthens the back and boosts the mood.
- Good for menstrual problems.
- Improves digestion and cures lower back pain.
For high or low blood pressure, and back injury patient, perform only under the supervision of an experienced teacher.
You May like