Sirsa means head in the Sanskrit language so Sirsasana means head standing pose. This pose is regarded as the king of all poses.
Steps to do Sirsasansa
1. Set yourself in the Bajrasana and bend forwards.
2. Set your hands up-to-the elbow and head on the ground.
3. Put your head on your intertwined fingers.
4. Move your body forward and lift your buttocks up so that your torso becomes 90 degrees to the ground.
5. Slowly bend your knees and try to lift up your legs.
6. Lift your legs towards up by bending your knees.
7. Now make strait your both legs.
8. Stay in this pose at least for 15 seconds.
9. Slowly reverse the action what you did when you went up and rest in sometimes in Sasankasana.
Benefits of Sirsasana
1. This asana is useful for the healthy brain.
2. This yoga helps with headache and migraine.
3. It is useful for diabetes.
4. It is also helpful for the thyroid problem.
5. It increases our brain power.
6. It is useful to get rid of hair fall.
7. It is very useful for anxiety.
8. It improves our eye vision.
1. You don’t have to do this pose if you are suffering from the back problem.
2. You should avoid this pose if you have a headache and high blood pressure.
3. If you have neck pain and low-blood pressure you have to apply special precautions while you do this yoga. For that, you have to consult with your yoga teacher.
4. You don’t have to do this yoga if you have the heart problem.