One Month Yoga Retreat in Kathmandu
One month Yoga retreat is very effective for the people who have a long holiday. If you want to make your life special then join us in Yoga. You will have sufficient time to learn theoretical and practical aspects of Yoga. The package includes:
- Joint Exercise, Subtle Exercise, Fast Exercise and Recharging exercise.
- Yoga-asana: You will learn more than 100 yoga poses with proper alignment. Each asana has its own health benefits, therapeutic uses and limitations, spiritual growth, and realization of being a particular creature. You will get chance to learn deeply.
- Pranayama (Breath regulation, control, and cessation): Various techniques of pranayama are taught. You will learn how to get abundant oxygen and recharge your body.
- Meditation: It is an art to waken your divinity and power. Meditation is done in many ways. Different techniques of meditation are taught. Mindful meditation is kept at the center of a lesson.
- Yoga-Nidra and Yogic Relaxation: They are the techniques of sleeping and relaxing the body being conscious. It is a faster way to relax the body.
- Yoga Philosophy and related philosophy
- Healthy food habits
- Mantra chanting.
Besides, eight limbs of Yoga- Yama, Niyama, Asana, Pranayama, Pratyahara, Dharana, Dhyana, and Samadhi are taught in detail. You will learn how these are applied in this contemporary world.
The residential facility is in Nepalese style. Food served here is vegetarian and vegan. Most of the food item we provide here are natural. The lifestyle is also natural. It is a respect for nature. We try to keep an innate relationship with nature. During the stay, you will learn healthy food habits. How food is to be taken for different categories of people. If any of the students are in need of otherwise, then we try to fulfill their needs as well.
The Retreat Center is situated at the lap of Sivapuri-Nagarjuna National Park, 5 km away from Thamel. The greenery of the forest, clean atmosphere, and natural beauty of this area give the pleasure to the people. The retreat center lies at a height; so, one can enjoy the view of the city. The environment is free from disturbance and sound. Thus, practicing yoga in this place is favorable. As Nepal is a holy place, a country of Yoga, practicing yoga over here is its own importance.
You will be benefited from the yoga in following ways:
It enhances your health and strength. Innate immunity increases which lead healthy life.
You will find the techniques to lead a healthy life.
Mind becomes positive. Negativity, ill-will, hatred, anger etc will be cleared. The mind becomes wholesome and pure. Depression, tension, anxiety etc will be eradicated. The mind becomes happier.
You will discover a peaceful and harmonious life.
If you are suffering from any health problem, you will be benefitted.
After the completion of the course, you will find that your memory power and concentration increased.
It develops intuition and mental status.
It increases flexibility. Bones and muscles become strong.
You will get a spiritual and wholesome path in life.