200 Hours Yoga Alliance certified Yoga Teacher Training Course
Nepal Yoga Teacher Training and Research Centre provide opportunities to learn about yourself and a life-changing experience of yoga with this 200-hour yoga teacher training course in Himalayan country Nepal. This is spiritual, life coaching yoga teacher training course in Nepal (motherland of yoga). Guide yourself in new direction of peace and joy.
Anyone can join this course who wants to discover inner peace, self-transformation, to deepen your practice, to expand knowledge and to be certified and qualified yoga and meditation teacher. After this comprehensive yoga teacher training course you can kick start your career of yoga. No doubt to share our pleasure, many of our previous students have started yoga as a profession after completing yoga teacher training course at Nepal Yoga Teacher Training and Research Center. Many people have misconception for teacher training course. They think yoga teacher training course is only to be a yoga teacher but this is half true. 200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training Course addresses to our all aspect of life anyone can join who want to know about their body, mind and true self.
Nepal Yoga Teacher Training and Research Centre is offering you opportunities to make discoveries of self-realization through connecting of body, mind and spirit. This is the time to uplift yourself from the worldly life, take time for yourself, and explore yourself into your own true nature. 200 Hours Registered Yoga Teacher Training Course is a soul-rocking, life changing opportunity to deepen and connect to your inner source.
Embark on to your inner journey of yoga and meditation to achieve highest self and true purpose of life. You’re lovingly welcome to join this 200-hour yoga teacher training course to experiment the life in front of ultimate truth.
Nepal Yoga Teacher Training and Research Centre is a leading international yoga school in Nepal. You will be guided by highly experienced senior Himalayan yogi guru (teachers), there may not be better choice for you to enhance your knowledge in yoga and meditation. This 200-Hours Yoga Teacher Training Course will be held by experienced and reputed team of accomplished yoga teachers.
It is a comprehensive foundational course, which has been guided by certified yoga teacher who also have Master degree in yogic science and university degree in various fields of study. 200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training Course has been designed for worldwide students with high standards of skill, knowledge and confidence.
200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training Course helps to discover how to live your own true nature of eternal bliss. Side by side explore magnificent historical temple, monastery, village, jungle and many more in your day off.
After the completion of the course, the students will be qualified to teach every corner of the world. On the successful completion of 200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training Course students will be graduated and awarded with the certification from Yoga Alliance registered yoga school.
With stunning views of mountain and jungle, you will learn amazing things like yoga posture with deep understanding and alignment, meditation, pranayama (breathing technique), mantra chanting, yoga philosophy as tools to create vibrant health and wellbeing in your life.
200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training Course aims to provide a solid foundation in different aspects of yogic disciplines that prepares them to adopt yoga as their profession as well as life style. The main goal of this yoga- meditation training course is to produce qualified and inspiring yoga instructor who are able to transform their personal life as well as society.
Our yoga school Nepal Yoga Teacher Training and Research Centre is well known leading yoga ashram for authentic yoga and meditation learning. We are teaching this holy knowledge in its real form by Himalayan yogi. Most of our students are proud and happy to learn from such an internationally recognized yoga school.
Why Yoga teacher training in Nepal?
Join a yoga teacher training in Nepal! As the most popular and highest part of the Himalayas, mother land of yoga and meditation, Shiva’s birth place, Buddha’s birth place Nepal is a deeply spiritual place and vibrant and divine place for spiritual seeker.
It is one of the best countries to yoga and meditation teacher training and for all true seekers. You can find variety of course and yoga teacher training here in Nepal. It is a perfect destination to experience the power of yoga, meditation, Himalaya and spirituality. Learn yoga and meditation during holiday in Nepal with unique yogis.
In Nepal there is a chance to learn the authentic tradition of yoga which has been passed from teacher to student over and over since thousands of years. Nepal Yoga Teacher Training and Research Centre has been providing the chance to share knowledge of yogis from different tradition.
Why with Nepal Yoga Teacher Training and Research Center?
- Nepal Yoga teacher training and research center wants to preserves what seem to be forgotten by many yoga schools which are teaching yoga as merely exercise.
- You will learn based on traditional, spiritual and scientific research.
- Located in the lap of the natural beauty of lush Himalayan forest
- We are certified nationally and internationally.
- We have academic teacher who did (Master degree in yogic science). On the other hand we have traditional yoga teachers who learned from Himalayas, jungles, caves, monastery etc. Their knowledge is unbelievable to transform your life upside down. So, you will get benefited from traditional as well as modern research base yoga.
- You’ll have opportunities for feedback; questions answer which helps to solve many more questions which are not answers in your life.
- Our teaching doesn’t focus only in physical fitness and asana, but also in pranayama (expansion of life energy) meditation, mantra chanting, yoga philosophy, yoga detox etc.
- Join to this big family of yoga from all over the world who have experienced the true meaning of peace through yoga and meditation.
- Whether you are beginner or intermediate in your practice, all yoga practitioners can join this 200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training Course, you can go up to your own capacity and own personal realization.
- You will leave the program with the knowledge, experience, and confidence to become the qualified and certified yoga teacher of your dreams.
- Nepal Yoga Teacher Training and Research Centre bears a detailed curriculum that will enrich your personal life and self-transformation.
- The main reasons why you will love Nepal Yoga Teacher Training and Research Centre and how it is different from the rest is due to the fact that, we teach a holistic focus on all aspects of yoga, not just the physical.
- Our yoga ashram in Nepal is a spiritual hub for knowledge seekers to grow and nourish their souls.
- This teacher training course is a multi-style course for beginner to intermediate-level students.
- This internationally certified yoga teacher training course focuses body and mind connection and its application in the modern world.
- Students explore concepts of chakra system as frameworks for the application of Kundalini yoga.
- The programs throughout the month is full of different activities and interesting knowledge.
- Three healthy, Nepali, cultural homemade meals per day
- Three weeks comprehensive yoga-meditation courses
- Internationally accredited by Yoga Alliance
- Daily interesting creative yoga and meditation experience.
- We offer multi-style of meditation and relaxation.
- Yoga according to the ancient Himalayan tradition
- Free Wi-Fi
- 200-Hour (Register Yoga teacher) RYT certification on successful completion.
- Filtered water, herbal tea, and fruit.
- Bhajan-kirtan and celebration once a week
- Sunday excursion trips to explore monastery, temple, village, Jungle, and historical place.
- We offer multi style of yoga Hatha yoga, Patanjali’s Ashtanga yoga, Kundilini yoga, shivananda yoga, Iyengar Yoga, Restorative Yoga etc.
- The best spiritual teachers of Nepal will share their experience to transform your life so that you can be messengers of peace of yoga all over the world.
- We are an inspiring and welcoming international yoga community.
- We are most affordable yoga school for Yoga teacher training course.
- You will learn under personalized attention.
- At the end of the yoga training course you will be deeply centered, calm, inspired, blessed with joy and empowered.
- This course gives you real experiment within your own body, mind and spirit.
- Nepal Yoga teacher training and research center providing paradise and peaceful learning environment.
No experience is necessity we start from beginner level and reach to advance level. A high degree of self-motivation, positive thinking is required for all aspects of the course. No problem if this is your first time practice although the practice will be suitable to experienced practitioner. A sincere desire to learn and openness to the teachings of yoga and meditation is required. Also you need to be good dedication during this course. In Yoga you need high degree of self-discipline for self-transformation and purity. This course is focused for:
The maximum participants in the group are 25 to maintain the good quality of teaching.
Yoga Styles for 200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training Course
200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training Course consists of multi style of yoga – the traditional Hatha yoga, Patanjali’s Ashtanga Yoga, Kundalini Yoga, Iyengar yoga, Shivananda style of yoga, restorative Yoga etc. On the other hand 200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training Course will provide you all dimensions of yoga. After completing this course you will find no yoga style is new.
We teach following dimension of yoga: Beginner to intense yoga posture, Multi style meditation, yoga philosophy, mantra chanting, yoga detox, yoga anatomy, Banda (Pranic lock system), Mudra (sealing and awakening of bio energy) etc.
Regardless of its branding by different name of yoga, they all are teaching one or two dimensions of yoga but this 200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training Course has strived to integrate all dimensions as a holistic package for the course of 200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training.
Nepal Yoga Teacher Training and Research Centre (NYTTRC) teaches yoga according to the ancient Himalayan tradition as well as modern research based yoga which gives perfect understanding of yoga and meditation.
This 200 Hours Register Yoga Teacher Training (RYT 200 Hours) has maintained the integrity of the yoga traditions and philosophy, the course explores the science behind your physical body and worldly life. Main style of yoga that we teach are:
- Hatha Yoga
- Patanjali’s Ashtanga yoga
- Kundalini Yoga
- Iyengar Yoga
- Shivanand Yoga
- Restorative Yoga etc.
Upon completion of this 200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training Course, students will receive certificate affiliated with Yoga Alliance. Registration with Yoga Alliance provides a globally recognized credential. Nepal Yoga Teacher Training and Research Center is sister organization of Nepal Yoga Home. Nepal Yoga Home is nationally and internationally certified organization in the field of yoga.
This 200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training Course includes 160 contact hours and 40 hours as non-contact and self-practice time. The course outline includes
- Yoga Asana (Posture) 75 hours
- Meditation 25 hours.
- Pranayama, Banda and Mudra (Breathing Science) 25 hours
- Yoga philosophy and lifestyle 20 hours
- mantra chanting, and relaxation 15 hours
- Yoga Anatomy and physiology 10 hours
- Teaching practice and practicum /yoga business 15 hours
- Yoga Detox 5 hours
- Extra activities 10 hours.
The curriculum will cover a wide range of yoga techniques including yoga postures, meditation, pranayama (breathing exercise), yoga philosophy, yoga anatomy, relaxation, mantra chanting, yoga detox, mudra banda etc. This course deals with in depth knowledge on Hatha, Ashtanga, Kundalini, Iyengar and Shivanand yoga.
We believe yoga is the way of transforming life from illusion to divinity, negative to positive, darkness to light, sadness to happiness and anger to love. Yoga is way to achieve liberation from our monkey mind. Our teaching is based upon how to achieve mastery over our mind.
Yoga Asanas (Posture)
This course is helpful to understand how yoga postures develop peaceful mind, flexibility, strength and lightness of the body. During this 200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training Course you will learn how to deepen in each and every posture with deep understanding and way to go meditation through each posture. Also you will learn yoga posture as strong foundation of meditation during this peaceful stay of yoga training. The main things that you learn are:
You will learn around 100 asanas and its variations from beginner level to advance. You will learn following group of postures.
- Anti-rheumatic poses.
- Effective yoga warm-ups
- Sun salutation and its variations
- Chandra Namaskara (moon salutations)
- Meditative postures
- Dynamic Postures
- Balancing Postures
- Inverted Postures
- Relaxation Postures
- Sitting postures
- Standing Postures
- Lying postures
- Spinal twisting posture
- Hip opener posture
- Core strengthening pose
- Intense posture
- Counter posture of every posture.
- Some series of posture.
Meditation is a spiritual practice that promotes physical, mental and emotional tranquility with the purpose of self-realization and to liberate from stupid mind. You will experience and learn various guided meditation techniques during this yoga teacher training course. You will have opportunities to experience several meditations techniques. This powerful technique of meditation can change your life in right direction. This course of meditation is supportive to find your inner peace and wellbeing. Only you need is a sincere desire to open your heart and mind to self-discovery. This meditation course is suitable for people of all faiths, religion, cast as well as both beginner and experienced meditators. We start from very beginner level and lead towards advanced realization. In this course, you will learn:
- Introduction to Meditation
- Meditative steps
- How to get started with meditation
- How to work with difficult emotions in meditation
- How to awaken our awareness in daily life
- How to apply Meditation in daily life
- Tips to keep stable mind
- Silence meditation
- Breathing Meditation
- Omkar Meditation
- Jyoti Meditaion
- Dynamic meditation
- So- Ham meditation.
- Mantra meditation
- Guided meditation
- Kundalini meditation
- Vipassana meditation
- Chakra meditation
- Walking meditation
- Soul searching meditation etc.
Pranayama, Mudra and Bandha
Pranayama is an art of yogic breathing that is used as expansion of life energy and preparation for meditation. Pranayama is made by two components “PRANA” means breath or vital energy, and “AYAMA” means expansion. So the pranayama is way to expansion of vital energy through breathing. In 200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training Course, you will learn various breathing techniques to influence the flow of Prana (life energy) throughout the body’s and energy channels. You will learn therapeutic benefits of all pranayama. You will learn following topic of pranayama-
-Introduction of Pranayama
-Benefits of every pranayama
-Correction of pranayama
-Blood cleansing pranayama
-Nerve channel cleansing pranayama
-Nostril cleansing pranayama
-Contra-indication of pranayama
– Normal physiology of pranayama
-Swara vigyana (science of path of prana)
-Guidelines for regular pranayama
-Discussion on bad breathing habits and correction techniques
You will learn following technique of pranayama
- Sectional breathing: Clavicular, Thoracic and Diaphragmatic Breathing
- Yogic Breathing and Natural breathing
- Ujjayi Pranayama
- Bhastrika Pranayama
- Kapalbhati Pranayama
- Nadi – Sodhana Pranayama
- Bhramari Pranayama
- Surya – Bhedi Pranayama
- Chandra – Bhedi Pranayama
- Sheetali Pranayama
- Sheetkari Pranayama
- Bhramari pranayama
- Anuloma viloma Pranayama
- Various types of kumbhaka pranayama
Overall benefits of pranayama are:
- Removes respiratory problem.
- Develops life force.
- Reduce and remove stress problem.
- Clean and heals nervous channel.
- Purifies blood.
- Relaxes the nervous system.
- Boost immunity system.
- Balances the two hemispheres of the brain.
- Calms the minds.
- Gives creativity.
In Sanskrit bandha means to lock or to hold. There are 3 kinds of bandhas in the body, and a fourth on is great lock that ties them all together. The bandhas help you to regulate and control your internal energy centers, hormonal system, metabolic, digestive, respiratory, muscular system etc. You will learn following bandhas:
- Jalandhara-bandha (chin lock)
- Uddiyana-bandha (abdominal lock)
- Moola-bandha (root lock)
- Maha-bandha (great lock)
Mudra Vijnana (Science of Gestures)
The practice of Mudra gestures is an ancient art of yoga. Mudra means “seal” or “closure” in Sanskrit. Yogic bandha avoid the leakage of bio energy from body. The gestures affect the flow of bio- energy and cools down our mind. Mudras are powerful tools for regulating our energy system. Different areas of the hands are connected with different system of the body and the brain. So when we place our hands in different mudras it stimulates different hormonal system of the brain and creates a specific energy circuit in the body. You learn following things in mudra in 200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training Course:
- Intro to mudras and their importance in yoga practices
- The elements mudra: akasha-mudra, Vayu-mudra, agni-mudra, Jal-mudra, and prithvi-mudra
- Prana mudras: prana-mudra, apana-mudra, samana-mudra, udana-mudra, vyana-mudra,
- Hasta mudra: Jnana mudra, Chin mudra, Yoni mudra, Bhairava mudra, Hirdaya mudra etc.
- Mana Mudra: Shambhavi mudra, Nasikagra, Khechari
- Some therapeutic mudras etc.
Yoga philosophy, Life-style and Yoga Ethics
Yoga Philosophy is the foundation of our yoga practice and is the key to earn yogic strength.
- Yoga introduction, meaning and definition
- History of original yoga and lineage
- Yoga philosophy in daily life
- Elementary introduction of Yoga philosophy
- Introduction of different kinds of yoga: Bhakti, Gyana, Raja, Karma etc.
- The Yoga-sutras of Patanjali
- Astanga-yoga: yama, niyam, asana, pranayam, pratyahara, dharana, dhyana, and Samadhi
- Introduction to Vedanta and Upanishads
- The yoga of the Bhagavad-gita
- Daily life style of a sadhaka
- Introduction to Vedas, Upanishads, Bhagavad Gita, Yoga Sutras and Ayurveda
- 4 aspects of mind and its functions
- Yogi’s lifestyle
- Yoga ethics for yoga student and yoga teacher.
Yogic Diet and Nutrition
- Vegetarianism for ethical, spiritual and health reasons
- How diet affects the mind
- Proper balance of the main nutrients
- Healing effects of fasting
Matra chanting and relaxation
Recitation of sacred and powerful sound (mantra) is core part of yoga. The word “mantra” is composed by two Sanskrit words “MAN” = mind, and “TRA” = liberation. Mantras are powerful sounds and words which is best way to liberate unnecessary thoughts from our mind. Each mantra is unique and rich with spiritual sound energy. You will learn yoga’s most important mantras, their literal translations and spiritual significance. You will learn how to use them in your daily life and yoga practice. Chanting opens the heart and purifies the mind. With daily chanting, you develop a strong feeling of devotion and a very pure inner strength. During 200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training Course you will learn:
- Introduction to science of mantra
- How mantra helps to minimize thoughts
- Gayatri mantra
- Maha mirtunjaya mantra
- Guru mantra
- shanti mantra
- Mula mantra through guru.
- Bij mantra
- Surya-namaskara 12 mantras
- Om Asato Maa Sadgamaya (Mantra from Upanishad)
- Tvameva mata ca pita Tvameva (Sloka on gods)
- Om sahana vavatu ( Mantra from Upanishad)
- Hare rama, Hare Krishna ( Maha mantra)
- Kirtan: devotional chanting of Sanskrit mantras
- Bhajans (devotional songs)
- Nepali classical dance with bhajan etc.
Yogic Relaxation and Yoga Nidra
In yoga nidra or yogic relaxation, we consciously take our attention to different parts of the body and relax them with our auto suggestion and will power. This yogic relaxation helps to conserve energy and relax the entire system. This deep state of conscious rest, an ancient style of yogic relaxation is state of practice. Yogic relaxation will help you rest, restore, de-stress, remove stress related problem. You will learn yogic relaxation under guidance of experienced meditation teacher.
- Introduction to the concept and practices of relaxation
- Preparation for yoga-nidra
- Relaxation in daily life
- Sequence of relaxation
- Tension and relaxation exercises
- Different relaxation techniques
Yoga Anatomy and Physiology
Learn basic anatomy of the body according to spiritual science. Yoga anatomy and physiology is helpful for better understanding for safe and stable physical alignment in yoga posture.
- Introduction about Yoga anatomy and physiology
- Nadis (energy channels)
- Chakras (energy plexus)
- Pancha tattva (five great elements)
- Panchakosha (five sheaths)
- Pancha pranas (five vital energy)
- Basic human anatomy of the skeletal, muscular, digestive, circulatory, respiratory, and nervous systems of the body
Yoga Detox (Satkarma or Yogic Cleansing )
This yoga teacher training course wants to offer all dimension of yoga. Yoga detox is important part of yoga to clean body so that practitioner can achieve healthy and strong body. You will learn introduction to Shatkarmas and their underlying theory. Shatkarma (“SHAT” = six, “KARMA” = action) is yogic process to purification of the body. There are six types of cleansing process which is called Shatkarmas. The Shatkarma are designed to make the body, pure, strong and healthy. Shatkarmas prepare the body towards higher practices of pranayama and meditation. The Shatkarmas help the body to make free of diseases, remove toxins and improve physical and mental health. It can also improve the flow of circulation and energy in body. Shatkarma (yoga detox) is helpful to prevent disease as well as to cure the disease.
The six techniques of cleansing are –
- Neti: nasal cleaning, including jala neti and sutra neti.
- Dhauti: cleansing of the digestive tract.
- Nauli: abdominal churning.
- Basti: colon cleansing.
- Kapalbhati: purification stomach by breathing.
- Trataka: unblinking gazing.
Teaching practice/ practicum/ yoga business
Teaching practice class is devoted to teaching you how to teach asanas, pranayama and meditation. You will learn how to observe and demonstrate in yoga class. Every student should handle at least one class as a teaching practice. You can make lesson plan before teaching. Also we will provide enough information for the format of teaching.
- Learning to instruct and guide
- How to sequence in teaching
- Classroom Organization
- Modification in Posture
- The role of a teacher
- The practice and service of teaching yoga
- Practice teaching
- Group discussion
- Questions and answers
- Home work
The Business of Teaching Yoga
- Secrets to becoming an exceptional yoga teacher
- Marketing yourself and your services
- How to set up a Successful Yoga Teaching Business
- How to Establish a Powerful Personal Practice
- How to set up classes
You can visit historical place, monetary, Temple, Jungle, Village around Nepal Yoga teacher Training and Research Center. In your days off you can make special program with your friends. Celebration, chanting, dancing, fire ceremony, spiritual tour can be done according to interest of group of students. We can offer mountain flight, rafting, sun rise and sun set tour etc in extra cost. Also students can get the course of Reiki Healing, Sound Healing, massage, Astrological council, Past-life therapy in additional cost.
What is included?
Three times vegetarian meal every day
What’s not included?
- Additional activities
- Hiking/ Sight seeing
- Additional meals and drinks
- Airport transfers
- Personal expenses
How to get here
Please book your flight to arrive at Tribhuvan International Airport, Kathmandu Nepal. After arrival there is prepaid taxi counter in airport simply pass them our contact number and address detail then they will phone us and drop you within 30 minutes.
- The deposit is non-refundable, if the booking is cancelled.
- Please pay us 25 percent for your secure spot in advance.
- The rest of the payment should be paid on arrival.
The food provided at Nepal Yoga Teacher Training and Research Center is delicious, Nepali, healthy, and mainly vegetarian food. For the preparation of their meals, we use vegetables and fruits locally grown from village. Fresh seasonal local fruits, vegetable, beans, rice, potato, Nepali bread etc. are served for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Drinking water, tea are available every day. We have the ability to accommodate vegan diets.
You will get share room with same gender in your package price. If you need private room you have to pay extra. Accommodation is simple as like as yoga ashram, please do not expect luxury and fancy and more facilities but you will get comfort zone to learn in natural environment.
We are teaching according to student’s requirement and level of practice our sample daily schedule is this it may change according to teacher, topic, climate, requirement and circumstance.
|7.00 to 8.30 am||Yoga Asanas (Yoga Posture)|
|8.30 to 9.00 am||Tea break|
|9.00 to 10.00 am||Meditation|
|10.00 to 11.00 am||Breakfast|
|11.00 to 1.00 am||Self-practice/ Rest/ Hiking etc|
|1.00 to 2.00 am||Yogic Relaxation/ breathing|
|2.00 to 3.00 pm||Lunch|
|3.00 to 3.30 pm||Rest|
|3.30 to 5.00 pm||Text book of Yoga|
|5.00 to 5.30 pm||Tea break|
|5.30 to 6.30 pm||Yoga Philosophy/mantra chanting|
|6.30 to 8.00 pm||Dinner|
|8.00 pm||Time to bed|