200 hours Yoga Teacher training Nepal Course is another course that is provided by Nepal Yoga Teacher Training and Retreat Center. They supply opportunities to find out regarding yourself and a life-changing expertise of yoga at intervals 200 hours yoga course in Nepal. Also, this course guides you within the new direction of peace and joy. Anyone who needs to get inner peace, self-transformation, to deepen you’re following; to expand information and to be certified and qualified yoga and meditation teacher will be a part of. when this course; if you’ve got thoughts on beginning your career in yoga then you’ll produce your career in it. 200 hours Yoga Teacher training Nepal Course addresses us to our all facet of life.
And anyone will be a part of who need to understand regarding their body, mind and true self. thus the course offers you opportunities to form discoveries of fulfillment through connecting of boy, mind, and spirit. Furthermore, it’s a soul-rocking, life-changing chance to deepen and connect with your inner supply. be a part of this course to experiment the life ahead of the last word truth. This course is going to be command by the old and acknowledged team of the accomplished yoga teacher.
Who is your trainer?
200 hours Yoga Teacher training Nepal Course is that the comprehensive foundational course. The certified yoga teacher who has the master degree in yogistic science and university degree can guide you this course. This course has been designed for worldwide students with high standards of ability, knowledge, and confidence. because of that, it helps to get away to live your own true nature of eternal bliss. When completion in fact student is going to be graduated and awarded with the certification from Yoga Alliance registered yoga school.
The goal of 200 hours Yoga Teacher training Nepal Course
200 hours course aims to produce the solid foundation in numerous aspects of yogistic disciplines that prepare them. To adopt yoga as their profession still as the lifestyle. The most goal is to provide qualified and provoking yoga teacher who is ready to rework their personal life.
Highlights of the 200 hours Yoga Teacher training Nepal Course
- Three healthy, Nepali, cultural homemade meals per day
- Three weeks comprehensive yoga-meditation courses
- Internationally accredited by Yoga Alliance
- Daily interesting creative yoga and meditation experience.
- We offer multi-style of meditation and relaxation.
- Yoga according to the ancient Himalayan tradition
- Free Wi-Fi
- 200-Hour (Register Yoga teacher) RYT certification on successful completion.
- Filtered water, herbal tea, and fruit.
- Bhajan-kirtan and celebration once a week
- Sunday excursion trips to explore monastery, temple, village, Jungle, and historical place.
- We also offer multi-style of yoga Hatha yoga, Patanjali’s Ashtanga yoga, Kundalini yoga, Sivananda yoga, Iyengar Yoga, Restorative Yoga etc.
- The best spiritual teachers of Nepal will share their experience to transform your life so that you can be messengers of peace of yoga all over the world.
- We are also an inspiring and welcoming international yoga community.
- We are most affordable yoga school for Yoga teacher training course.
- You will learn with personalized attention.
- At the end of the yoga training course, you will be deeply center, calm, inspire, bless with joy and empower.
- This course gives you real experiment within your own body, mind, and spirit.
- Nepal Yoga teacher training and research center providing paradise and peaceful learning environment.
Skills/Requirements required to attain this course
No experience is necessary that we tend to tend to start from beginner level and reach to advance level. In addition, a high degree of self-motivation, positive thinking is needed for all aspects of the course. No problem, if this can be your first time apply through the applying, are acceptable to expertise skilled. A sincere need to search out and openness to the teachings of yoga and meditation is required. Also, you would like to be wise dedication throughout this course. Hence, in Yoga, you would like a high degree of self-discipline for self-transformation and purity. in order that this course is for:
Nepal is one among the foremost effective places to realize inner peace and cleansing each the mind and body. It offers the last word yogistic experience by centering on the tenets of yoga meditation and pranayama. It’s primarily the yogi’s dream destination. that’s not the only real reason to travel to Nepal, though. If you are seeking a life-changing experience that moves on the so much aspect your regular yoga category, then be a part of similar individuals in Nepal for your next yoga vacation. Nepal Yoga Teacher Training and Retreat Center is one among the Yoga Retreat in Nepal. Like alternative Yoga Retreat Center Nepal, Nepal Yoga Teacher training and Retreat Center additionally provide some packages. The Nepal yoga retreat includes packages of 1 night 2 days Yoga Retreat in Nepal, 2 night 3 days short Yoga Retreat in Nepal, and One-week rejuvenating Yoga Retreat in Nepal.
1 night 2 days Yoga Retreat in Nepal
The 1 night 2 days Yoga Retreat in Nepal give you the introduction to yoga, breathing exercise and meditation. This retreat offers you the chance to find out concerning the healthy and happy lifestyle which may modify the means of living and thinking. The most goal of this retreat is to supply the tremendous expertise of doing yoga, breathing exercise and meditation. In addition, it’s also useful for people who need a peaceful place. Since yoga retreat is completed within the peaceful setting. Hence, it’ll be nice likelihood to be calm and free from stress and tension of mind.
Benefits of one night two days Yoga Retreat in Nepal are:
- This yoga and meditation retreat course welcomes you to introduce with yoga.
- Increases your physical and mental strength.
- This yoga and meditation retreat gives you a way of physical and mental health.
- This yoga and meditation retreat provides you the secret of happy life.
- Helps you to balance emotional problem.
- This yoga and meditation retreat can be helpful in enhancing concentration.
- Can be the life-changing moment of your life.
- This yoga and meditation retreat can lead us to the level of problem-solving capacity.
- This yoga and meditation retreat course is very interesting to make your holiday special.
2 night 3 days short yoga retreat
Like 1 night 2 days yoga retreat, this yoga retreat is also short yoga retreat package offered by Nepal YTTC. Since it’s offered by Nepal YTTC; it’ll embrace the attractive inexperienced setting. This yoga retreat provides the great introductory yoga retreat course during this short amount of your time. This short package includes Yoga, Asana, Meditation, Relaxation, appropriate accommodation, and meals. the 2 night 3 days short yoga retreat is that the combination of each sensor and theory through a tough yoga teacher. Beginners will be benefited to understand simple and tough yoga practitioners. They’re going to get the chance to increase their data and experiences. This package teaches the beginners the right means for real peace, health, and harmony. They’ll discover the self-guidance mechanism throughout this short amount of your time.
One week rejuvenating yoga retreat
One week rejuvenating yoga retreat is that the longest package offered by Nepal Yoga Teacher training and Retreat Center. This package is appropriate for those that do not have the most time. However, wish to find out the effective technique of yoga and meditation underneath a knowledgeable teacher. This course offers asana, pranayama, meditation, chanting, philosophy, relaxation and many of refreshment time. It’s exalting course to point out your life from negative to positive direction. This yoga and meditation course is potential to reinforce health and happiness. This one week rejuvenating Yoga Retreat course helps to encourage you towards healthy life through yogistic principle and philosophy. Our classical and analysis primarily based yoga categories are conducting by very good yogis who are very verificatory to spice up your strength and flexibility.
Why yoga retreat in Nepal?
Nepal is found right within the center of the various of the world’s greatest cultures. As a result, each culture has contributed to the eclectic culture of Nepal. There are over 35 ethnic groups throughout this tiny country, transportation many different languages, customs, dishes, and music. Once you visit Nepal, you will get a glimpse at tons of what the world possesses to offer!
The Annapurna Region
Nepal understood for its unbelievable trekking routes, particularly at intervals in the Himalaya. Despite the fact that you’re not into hiking you will be ready to still get pleasure from the breathless views. Instead, apply yoga on a grassy hill dominating a variety of the foremost famed mountains in the world.
It’s Super low cost
Nepal is one among the foremost cheap countries you will be ready to visit whereas not sacrificing for accommodations or safety. you will see this not entirely at intervals the daily purchases you produce but also at intervals the value tag of your elective yoga retreat.
Because there is most outside influence on the culture of Nepal, the food there is a mixture of all sorts of flavors. Southeast Asia, India, and China all contribute to the national dishes in Nepal, but so do the middle eastern countries merely to the west. As a result, the food in Nepal uses an oversized variety of recent ingredients and an abundance of spices.
The elevation in Nepal varies so greatly that it’s inevitable that you simply get some pretty spectacular views. the very cheap elevation is just sixty meters more than water level and also the very best is over eight,000 meters (thanks to Mt. Mt. Everest at eight,848 meters). This wildly swinging elevation brings relating to gorgeous peaks and pleasant sky-blue lakes (like Phewa Lake in Pokhara Nepal). observe impressive yoga views!
Nepal Yoga Teacher Training and Retreat Center is the sister organization of Nepal Yoga Home. It is one of the leading yoga ashrams in Nepal. Since Nepal YTTC is incorporated with Nepal Yoga Teacher all the assets will be provided here also. Nepal Yoga Teacher Training and Retreat Center is purely established to provide yoga classes in Nepal. Since few years Nepal Yoga Teacher Training and Retreat Center is providing yoga classes and meditation classes. The main goal of Nepal YTTC is to spread spiritual awareness and transformation of life through yoga and meditation. Nepal YTTC helps the organic farms with eco-friendly manner for promoting the organic foods in the yogic lifestyle out of their profit.
Courses provided by Nepal Yoga Teacher Training and Retreat Center for Yoga Classes in Nepal
Nepal Yoga Teacher Training and Retreat Center is yoga academy in Nepal due to which it offers some courses for the trainee. All the courses related to the Yoga and Meditation. Also, the course teaches you to free your mind from tensions and keep you away from the social tensions. Nepal Yoga Teacher Training and Retreat Centers offer some courses for yoga classes in Nepal are:
- 200 hours Yoga Classes in Nepal
- 500 hours Yoga Classes in Nepal
- 100 hours Children Yoga Classes in Nepal
- 300 hours Advanced Yoga Classes in Nepal
- 700 hours Yoga Classes in Nepal
- 1000 hours Advanced Yoga Classes in Nepal
200 hours Yoga Teacher Training Courses
200 hours Yoga Teacher Training Course is one of the courses which is provided by Nepal Yoga Teacher Training and Retreat Center. They provide opportunities to learn about yourself and a life-changing experience of yoga within 200 hours yoga course in Nepal. This course guides you in the new direction of peace and joy. Anyone who wants to discover inner peace, self-transformation, to deepen your practice, to expand knowledge and to be certified and qualified yoga and meditation teacher can join. After this course, if you have thoughts on starting your career in yoga then you can create your career in it. 200 hrs Yoga Teacher Training Course addresses us to our all aspect of life. And anyone can join who want to know about their body, mind and true self. The course offers you opportunities to make discoveries of self-realization through connecting of boy, mind, and spirit.
It is a soul-rocking, life-changing opportunity to deepen and connect to your inner source. Join this course to experiment the life in front of the ultimate truth. This course will be held by the experienced and reputed team of the accomplished yoga teacher.
Who is your trainer?
200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training Course is the comprehensive foundational course. This course has been guided by the certified yoga teacher who has the master degree in yogic science and university degree. This course has been designed for worldwide students with high standards of skill, knowledge, and confidence. It helps to discover how to live your own true nature of eternal bliss. After completion of course student will be graduated and awarded with the certification from Yoga Alliance registered yoga school.
The goal of 200 hours Yoga Teacher Training Course
200 hours course aims to provide solid foundation in different aspects of yogic disciplines that prepare them. To adopt yoga as their profession as well as lifestyle. The main goal is to produce qualified and inspiring yoga instructor who is able to transform their personal life.
500 hours Yoga Teacher Training Course
Nepal Yoga Teacher Training Center offers you one month or 500 hours Yoga Teacher Training Course throughout the year in Nepal. You can grab this opportunity to be on the way to becoming the best teacher with international standard yoga meditation course. This course is for those who want to gain knowledge from basic to advanced level. This course is designed for the yoga student of every level from a different tradition, style and age group from all over the world. During this course, you will get chance to learn all dimensions of yoga. You can also get deeper information about the holistic approach to yoga and meditation. This course is an internationally certified course which is designed to help you to get efficiency and mastery to the subject of yoga and meditation to teach anywhere in the world.
In addition, those who want to self-empowerment, self-realization, and self-transformation through deeper practice can be highly recommended.This course is the combined program of Register Yoga Teacher Training 200 Hours and Register Yoga Teacher Training 300 Hours at a time. Due to which this course is unique, profoundly transforming course based on the ancient Himalayan and Vedic teaching system. The time which you spend at ashram will gift you strength, self-discipline, inspiration, awareness of the nature of mind, body, and spirit while building a firm foundation to teach confidently to others. Hence you will learn here different skills to develop awareness, spiritual power, and positive life.
The objective of this course
- The goal of this training program is to supply qualified and provoking yoga academics everywhere the world.
- This teacher training course accomplishes personal transformation and fulfillment.
- To teach the means of positive transformation in humanity.
- To orient the trainees in principles and practices of yoga
- Will facilitate to additional enhance your personal yoga practices and refine your teaching skills with advanced methodologies to become an expert yoga teacher.
- To create master level teacher, with the tools, knowledge, wisdom, and certification.
- Train the participants within the yogistic way.
- To learn and perceive the yogistic practice
- This intensive course helps the scholars to determine a harmony within the stressful situation.
- This training course aims to supply a solid foundation in several aspects of yogistic disciplines that prepare them to adopt yoga as their lifestyle.
100 hours Children Yoga Teacher Training Course
Children Yoga is one in all the foremost difficult as well because the most fascinating subjects of study each for the teacher as well for the youngsters as they require nice sense of ability and playfulness which may be extended through yoga. Yoga may be the important motivator to the youngsters for exchanging their fun, joy, and pleasure to every different. observant of their completely different intelligence, a different schooling is required. When the yoga teacher enters the class then the duty of that teacher is not just teaching some posture of yoga. The main duty of yoga teacher to understand the children’s mind, behavior and condition. And according to their condition trend the children.
This 100 hours Children Yoga Teacher Training Course specially design for the people who are interested familiar with children. Just because you love children you can take the course but also to those who want to share their love, wisdom, and ideas to the children. The best candidate to pursue the 100 hours Children Yoga Teacher Training Course; is that person who has great harmony and rapport with children. If you love children and yoga and you think you can trend children; after taking this course then you can join the course. To join this course, first of all, you have the soft corner for children and need to have ideas to handle children.
What type of quality should you have to attain this course?
- The 100 Hour children Yoga Teacher Training Course can help to develop the concept of supporting children’s learning through movement and art.
- Study of Yoga philosophy and Eight Limbs of Patanjali Yoga Sutras and its application to youngsters
- Enhancing and empowering the developmental stage of chakra in youngsters
- Acro or Partner Yoga for youngsters as well as for the parents.
- You will learn to use the yoga in education, yoga studios, and community.
- The training can assist you to develop your inner kid in order that you may produce harmony whereas teaching to the youngsters.
- Develop your creative thinking and liveliness.
- The ability to understand the youngsters through their multiple intelligence.
- Comprehend the event stage of youngsters to figure in an appropriate way.
- To get the idea of mindfulness for kids.
- You will also learn to use storytelling for the children.
- You will even be ready to incorporate the yoga along with your current programme.
300 hours Advanced Yoga Teacher Training Course
300 hours Advanced Yoga Teacher Trainig Course is the advance yoga course specially design for the yoga enthusiasts. This course is for those who are searching for harness and hone the journey of the yoga in deeper and comprehensive level. The course deliver the higher study and skills to the practitioners who have already graduated 200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training Course. It includes the subjects of higher level of yoga asana practice, gentle and relaxing yoga. Not only these, it also includes few classes of Acro-Yoga. The course is an intensive, empowering, rigorous keeping in mind to the practitioners who have already involved in 200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training Course.
Since 300 Hours Advanced Yoga Teacher training Course produce great teachers who will be able to create several different great teachers. It conduct with discipline, dedication and inspiration to develop such yoga teachers who are trained; and expected to possess earned great deal of skills, wisdom, and way to be a beautiful teacher. Most significantly, the teaching of yoga principally support creating one a decent soul before leading one to the trail of creating a lecturer. 300 Hours Advanced Yoga Teacher training Course has tried to incorporate every; and each facet potential to form one fulfill with all the required skills and ideas to figure within the field of yoga. The course supports the sensible aspect as yoga mainly raise you for the follow instead of anything.
Who can attain this course
- 200 Hours Yoga Teacher training Course graduates are welcome to join this intensive; and advanced 300 Hours Advanced Yoga Teacher Training Course.
- The practitioner having the power to carry basic poses for a minimum of one minute.
- Healthy joints and back to observe intensive yoga classes with Surya Namaskar of a minimum of 10 rounds.
- Core strength with the flexibility to carry in Navasana for 25 counts a minimum of.
700 hours Yoga Teacher Training Course
The 700 hours Yoga Teacher Training Course is the advance course in every subject of yoga. It is for those who want to enhance the practice and study of yoga in deeper level. This course is to have strong foundational and fundamental understanding and practice of yoga. During this course, one is have to lead one’s professional yoga teaching in higher level by acquiring the ideas and skills to enhance the ability and quality of a participants. Besides that, it is fully practical base and profound platform to explore your inner inspiration and joy.
What 700 hour yoga teacher training course involve?
Through the involvement of the 700 Hour Yoga teachers training Course; one is led to the intensive yoga program of varied style in the higher sense of awareness, devotion and dedication. The program has been ready keeping the mind of these already qualified; and energetic yogis who are following the trail of yoga for few years. Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga, Hatha Yoga, Sivananda Yoga, Iyengar Yoga are a number of the styles of yoga; one can follow and purify the follow to the greater level. As a higher level after all; it’s not only centered regarding being on follow rather it dedicates its most times to create that follow commonplace and specific with advanced yoga practices. Either it’s on posture, or pranayama or meditation; or the other aspects of yoga one would wish to hone and create the specialization.
Having said that, the 700 Hour Yoga teachers training Course is specifically for specialize the certain field on the one hand. On the other hand, it’s also mainly dedicated to enhance the pedagogical skills. The 700 Hour Yoga teachers training Course concern about qualify you to be a far better teacher in each method. It’s a complete package to form one a yoga master.
Courses include in this course
- Development of teaching skills and self-practice in higher level in the subject of traditional; Hatha Yoga, Sivananda Yoga, and Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga.
- In-depth practice of pranayama and meditation to explore. And enjoy the existence of the self-being in harmony to the supreme self.
- Teaching number of classes to the peers for the very reason to improvise and magnify the skill; and stamina of your teaching style.
- Deeper understanding and study of yoga anatomy and ayurveda
- Detailed application and practice of mantra, mudra and bandha and kriya.
- Comprehensive study of Patanjali Yoga Sutra mainly being focused on the Ashtanga Yoga and its practical implication in our daily life.
- Discourse on Bhagavad Geeta, Hath Yoga Pradipika, and Upanishads.
1000 hours Advanced Yoga Certification Course
1000 hours Advanced Yoga Certification Course is the advance course among all. This course lays stresses over the yoga enthusiasts who want to pervasive and comprehensive study of yoga. This course is to empower one’s yoga passion into the everyday life. 1000 Hours Advanced Yoga Certification Course is specially for those yoga candidates who feel by the core of their heart. So they have to step any for improvement of their skills; and talent to turn over into the practice of authentic knowledge and insights of yoga. It’s the course mainly for all the dedicated souls who have the sense and belief. That they meant to be within yoga not only as professional.
But also as guide or assistant for several yoga aspirating this world. Nepal Yoga Ashram emphasizes and welcomes all those determined yoga teachers to participate. In all the wide-ranging and vital programs for honing and heightening the ability; insights, and knowledge in yoga on each side. Our Yoga shala can attempt to include all the expertise and data of yoga into one place through this Course. Our instructors with their best performance potential can provide you with all the love, fondness and help.
Some requirements for taking this course
Requirements to apply for the One Thousand Hour Advanced Yoga Certification Course are
- an existing yoga practice,
- an open mind,
- commitment to learning, and
- motivation to become a true yoga teacher.
Candidates with a beginner follow are welcome to use for our training provided. They’ll show a high level of self-discipline throughout the course. Because it is physically, mentally and spiritually rigorous and also extremely rewarding.
Ayurveda in Nepal has been developed since verities of the medicinal herb are found here. It has a glorious history in Ayurveda. Ayurvedic history is unknown when it was begun, so it is considered as eternal. Nepalese people have been using different types of vegetation as medicine from the unknown historical period for the diseases. Ayurvedic treatment was limited only in Nepal but more or less the treatment system prevailed in some other countries. However, Nepal has a vast relation with Ayurveda. There are cure and treatment in Ayurveda for all types of diseases. They also work for prevention of the diseases and increase in immunity power. So, there is a great importance of Ayurveda. The fundamental of the Ayurvedic system is same from the ancient period till now. The same system works in all periods of time. All the people used to completely depend on Ayurveda for their health. Ayurveda was the source for each individual and each family. Through the practical knowledge of the ancient people Vaidhya (ayurvedic doctor of past time), the process, theories, and philosophy has been texted as Ayurvedic literature. It teaches the ways of treatment in a natural way through herbal products as well as contains the names of all herbs, roots, trees, grass etc whichever has a meditational value. The origin of Ayurveda is the gift of Atharva Veda which mentions several diseases and their treatments. Later, there was systematic development in science from 6th to 7th century, it is called Samhita period. Many classical works were produced by a number of authors during the period. Evidence of organized medical care is found during that period. The continuous development in the Ayurvedic system has reached an advanced level in Nepal.
The geographical situation of Nepal i.e. it is situated at the lap of Himalayas; ayurvedic herbs and minerals are naturally found in a rich amount in Nepal. Nepal is inhabited place by the various loving caring prophet (rishi). The regular study of Atharva Veda and continuous fervency to rescue the beings and elongate the lifespan creates Ayurveda. About 5000 years before, there was a severe attack on India by some foreigners. Some wise men suggested that valuable things can be safe in Nepal. Thus, in addition to Nepalese valuable Ayurvedic texts, the Indian valuable manuscripts were also kept safe in Nepal. Thus, Nepal is considered to be a safe and ideal place for the progress and development in Ayurveda. Nepal possesses a great potential in Ayurveda because of climate, geographical position, great Himalayas. Nepal is a residential place of several seers, naturally, there is an expansive opportunity of Ayurveda in Nepal. Uncountable numbers of herbs which are found in Himalaya and mountains have given a glory in the field of Ayurveda. Among them, many unique medicinal herbs are never found in another land. Nepal is declared as the Ayurveda Kingdom as different ancient granthas and more than 1600 varieties of medicinal plants. Thus Ayurveda in Nepal is favorable.
As there found a great possibility of Ayurveda in Nepal, Ayurveda Education system is also developed. The ancient beginning of Ayurveda education started with Guru-Shishya (teacher-student) tradition. Some elders or other whoever had some knowledge about some diseases and ayurvedic treatment used to share their knowledge with common people. People continued to exchange their knowledge about ayurvedic treatment among the people with each other. Teacher or guru, grandparents, parents and other elder people also gave the concepts of Ayurveda to students and children. This tradition was the major factor to continue the Ayurveda concept. Slowly, school, college and institution etc of Ayurveda in Nepal were established. The great historic periods of Nepal like Malla period, Lichchhavi period, Shah period etc. were the important time for the development of Ayurveda. Some Nepali learned and disciple used to visit India to get Ayurveda knowledge from the experienced teacher, and sometimes to transfer their knowledge as well. Indians also used to come to Nepal for this purpose. Due to these activities Both Nepal and India got benefited sharing each-others’ knowledge.
For the development of Ayurveda in Nepal, Shri Tin Chandra Shamsher introduced a fund with two lakhs in 1971 B.S. for higher study of Nepali Ayurveda students in Nepal. In 1985 B.S., Ayurveda School was established in Naraveda School. Three levels of Ayurveda education with two years duration each used to run in earlier years. The progress caused to change after 2009 B.S and some syllabi were updated as well. Different courses like Ayurveda Madhyama, Ayurved Shastri, and Ayurvedacharya were started. By 2032 B.S. Ayurveda education was given from several books. Along with theory class, the practical class was conducted at Bir Hospital and Ayurveda hospital. In 2029 B.S., under the Institute of I.O.M. Ayurveda School was changed into Ayurveda Campus. This was certificate level till 2048 B.S. Some colleges were added with the class called B.A.M.S. (Bachelor in Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery). But they were closed. However, the program B.A.M.S. continued in 2053 B.S. Another Ayurveda Program called Sahayak Ayurveda Karyakarta was launched in 2054B.S. Mahendra Sanskrit Bishow Bidhyalaya started certificate level. As an optional education, basic Ayurveda was started in class 9 and 10.
Ayurveda Health Policy-2052 B.S. was signed by Nepal Government with the emphasis on the establishment of National Institute of Ayurveda. Many Ayurveda pharmaceuticals were established in 2016/17 B.S. Many of them were for free distribution. After 2052 B.S., more than 110-145 types of Ayurveda medicine were manufactured. Singhadurbar Baidhyakhana has more than 350 years pride for Ayurvedic medicines.
Ayurveda in Nepal has given treatment in different ways. There were seats of Bhaidhyas in Army in Rana Regime too. Many Ayurveda Dispensaries were established in many districts in 1973 B.S. There were 47 Ayurveda Dispensaries and 1 Ayurveda Hospital till 2007 BS. There were 141 Ayurveda Dispensaries and 14 zonal Ayurveda Hospitals till 2048. At present time in Nepal, there are:
Ayurveda Hospitals Dang with 30 beds—————1
Central Ayurveda Hospital, Naradevi with 100 beds—–1
Zonal Ayurveda Hospitals——————————14
District Ayurveda Health Centers————-61
Ayurveda Dispensaries ———-216
Till this date, Ayurveda class in Nepal has been progressed. There are 291 Ayurveda Health Institution in Nepal. Central Ayurveda Hospital, Naradevi has departments like Internal Medicine (Kayachikitsa), Surgery (shalya), Pediatrics (Baal Roga), ENT + eye (shalakya), Gynecology (Stri Roga) and Acupuncture. The development in Ayurveda in Nepal is continuing. To join one month Ayurveda yoga detox course click here and to join the one week introductory yoga and Ayurveda yoga course click here
Chakra meditation is a powerful meditation which can activate seven energy centres of our body and gives us unlimited benefits in our life. Chakra meditation is the real medium to purify our 7 chakras and enables us to be free from the diseases. Our 7 chakras are related to the different parts of our body. The body parts which are related to our 7 chakras can be healed by purifying those specific chakras.
We can have the question what chakra is then. Chakras are the main centres of our body which plays the role to absorb the energy in our body from the universe. Chakras are called glands in medical science. Those chakras can absorb the positive energy from the universe if we can purify them. When chakras are pure, the positive energy can enter our body by the path of chakras.
Everyone wants to open their chakras to gain happiness, healthy life and prosperity. The most effective medium to make our chakras pure is meditation. Before to know about the chakra meditation, we must know about 7 chakras.
The names of 7 chakras are:
- Root Chakra (Muladhara Chakra)
- Sacral Chakra (Swadhishthan Chakra)
- Solar plexus chakra (Manipur Chakra)
- Heart chakra (Anahat Chakra)
- Throat chakra (Bisuddi Chakra)
- Third eye chakra (Ajna Chakra)
- Crown chakra (Sahasrara Chakra)
Those each chakra has their own colour and mantras to open them. They have their deities. If we can open all chakras, we can become healthy, happy and joyful in our life. To gain overall satisfaction in our life our all 7 chakras should be opened.
Chakra meditation is done to open the chakras of our body. Our body is controlled by the 7 energy centres. The centres should absorb the positive energy to our body from the universe. If they absorb the negative energy, we must purify them. Yoga, pranayama and meditation are the best media to make them positive. Among them, meditation is the best medium to open our all 7 chakras. Meditation is the tool by which we can get the chance to have an energetic life. We can get the real pleasure in our life by opening the energy centres of our body. We also achieve higher spiritual experience by opening them.
Chakra meditation can be done in different ways. We can do by feeling the sensation on our chakras, by citing their related mantras. We must go into deep level first and start to concentrate in the centres of our chakras. By purifying our centre points, we can achieve our real pleasure which is the most beautiful part of our life. We can imagine the colour of every chakra when we sit in our chakra meditation.
One of the chakra meditation technique is presented here to give you the example:
- Sit or lie in a comfortable position. Take some deep breath and relax.
- Feel your body becoming lighter and lighter.
- Concentration in your root chakra. Feel that the red colour is flowing on your root chakra. Feel the sensation there and relax.
- Cite the mantra Lam inside and imagine that the energy is flowing towards your spinal cord.
- Concentrate on your second chakra, Sacral Chakra (Swadhishthan Chakra) and feel the energy there.
- Imagine that the orange colour is covering your Sacral Chakra. At last, cite the mantra Wam inside and feel that the energy goes towards up to your head.
- Now, concentrate on your Solar plexus chakra (Manipur Chakra) and feel the energy of the universe is absorbed by the chakra.
- Imagine that your Solar plexus chakra is covering the yellow colour.
- Cite the mantra Ram inside and feel the energy into your Solar plexus chakra. The power of mantra is transforming the energy towards your spinal cord.
- Now the turn is of your fourth energy centre heart chakra. Concentrate on your heart centre and feel the energy of the universe entering your heart and all the love of the universe is covering your body. Imagine that the unconditional love of the higher source is protecting you.
- Imagine that the green colour is covering your heart area. The colour gives you the positive energy.
- Cite the mantra Yam and feel that your body is being irrigated by the energy of the higher source.
- Concentrate on your throat chakra and imagine that the chakra is covered by the supreme source of the universe. The throat chakra is the centre of communication and personal truth of a human being.
- Imagine that the blue colour is covered on your throat chakra. Feel that you are blessed by the speaking power.
- Cite the mantra Ham and feel that your personal truth has been found.
- The sixth chakra is third eye chakra which is related to intuition and brain power. This is also the centre of your mind power.
- Imagine that the indigo colour on your third eye. This colour helps you to open your third eye energy centre.
- Cite the mantra Aum which can be the blessing of your life because the mantra citing gives you unbelievable satisfaction in your life.
- The last chakra is crown chakra. Concentrate on your crown chakra and imagine that the energy is flowing on your crown chakra. The chakra is related to the connection with the divine, universe and your true self.
- Imagine the white colour of your crown chakra. The white colour is the combination of all colours. The colour transfers the energy from the universe to your body.
- Cite the mantra Aum and feel that all your body is covered by the divine energy.
At last of your chakra meditation, you must suggest yourself come out from the meditation. For that the following process should be applied:
- Number one I am coming out from the chakra meditation.
- Number two I and coming out from the chakra meditation.
- Number three I and coming out from the chakra meditation.
- Number four I and coming out from the chakra meditation.
- Number five I and coming out from the chakra meditation.